Friday, January 25, 2013

My Last Song



Baby, I'm lost up and high,
When the now seems just another time,
To let you know, I only meant the right,
But days never turned out the same anyway...


Just so you know, this song ain't for you,
Though the world thinks I still got your blues,
The people, they judge, they don't have a clue,
I'm gonna let it all out someday...


The times were wrong and I could take it no more,
I had to tell you somehow it wasn't you anymore,
That smile had faded when the waves hit the shore,
'Cause when I saw her eyes, I knew there was no other way -


So maybe she would risk it all and come this far,
Maybe I would love her blind, like she's my star,
'Cause I never felt such so long in my heart,
But the dreams they hold on or they're washed away...


To another night, another dawn,
To another life, without her seems so wrong,
I'll sing once more, she's my last song,
So I could wake up to see her everyday ==


Sid.

No comments: